- Our food pantry is open to the community every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10:00am – 2:00pm.
- Individuals may come in once a month and receive food.
- At this time, we serve 12 pounds of food per individual within the family. (Example: a family of 5 would receive 60 pounds of food.)
The food that we serve is to be used as a supplement to assist individuals and families with their necessities. Our food pantry is open to serve food to the residents of Copperas Cove, Kempner, Lampasas, and Fort Hood.
Requirements for Food Clients:
- Individuals must provide identification for each member of family that they are seeking food for (including children).
- Individual must provide proof of residency within Copperas Cove, Kempner, Lampasas, or Fort Hood.
- We are only able to give food to clients on a monthly basis. We are not able to give food to clients twice in one month.